Q.A I PC Specialist
Sampling/Analysis of all in process products.
• Follow the approved methods of analysis and SOPs and applying them as required to ensure the integrity of analysis.
• Sampling from Production area and registration them in the specified record.
• Preparation of reagents, test solutions, volumetric solutions according to SOPs.
• Training of new analysts according to training program SOPs.
• Prepare technical reports or documents.
• Record in all logbooks according to related SOPs.
• Follow & ensure compliance with the current requirements of GMP, ISO 9001, ISO 17025 & ISO 45001 and other requirements.
• Implementation of ANOVA, validation, process validation, cleaning validation, hold time, uncertainty and assuring of test results…etc., according to related plans and prepare all reports.
• Reporting any shortage in chemicals or glassware to the responsible personnel
- Bachelor of pharmaceutical science , science or chemical engineering
Years of Experience:
6 January 2021
Application End Date:
20 January 2021
In Process Control