Microbiology Specialist - Quality Control
Execute all related microbiology activities including: microbiological qualification and validation, testing to guarantee contamination free environments throughout processing and manufacturing of the final product.
- Collect samples to conduct tests for starting materials, In process, finished products and /or campaigns including - but not limited to - Total microbial count, Bio-burden, Cleaning samples, endotoxin test, sterility test, … etc.
- Collect water samples & conduct tests of Potable water, Purified water, WFI and other critical utilities system like pure steam (PS) and compressed gases.
- Collect samples & conduct tests for classified areas including - but not limited to - Viable monitoring program, qualification of personnel and disinfection program.
- Perform right & timely documentation for Change Controls, Deviations, Incidents, CAPA, OOS, OOT, Risk Assessments, in view to regulatory guidelines & expectations.
- Track & trend EM results to identify environmental isolate & perform necessary standardization & keeping.
- Supervise & Participate in preparation, sterilization & identification of microbiological media & laboratory tools.
- Supervise & Participate in growth promotion testing for media used.
- Assist in equipment & instruments calibration & maintenance to ensure the accuracy of testing & results.
- Follow up & check the consumption for Chemicals, glasses…etc. to maintain accurate lab inventories & order supplies as needed.
- Provide periodical reports with appropriate analysis regarding all microbiology functions updates as per superior instruction and work needs to ensure effective & accurate updated records.
- B.Sc Degree with relevant experience
Years of Experience:
10 January 2021
Application End Date:
20 January 2021