Raw Materials Specialist - QC
Prepare & execute raw material lab activities including testing of incoming material consignments, periodic testing of current material stock, new raw material supplier inspections in accordance with pre-established material specification & analysis methods.
- Collect samples & effectively conduct raw materials tests that complies with updated procedures.
- Collect samples according to updated sampling practice and ensure protection of bulk raw materials from contamination.
- Prepare & monitor chemical reagents & standards & follow up the consumption of chemicals, glasses…etc to maintain accurate lab inventories & ensure continuous availability.
- Collect individual test result & issue raw material certificate of analysis (COA) & ensure proper archiving & tractability for raw data, test print out & any other relevant documentation.
- Check received raw material containers for integrity & identity & check shipping documentation to ensure completeness & compliance with EEPI specification.
- Review periodically raw material database to ensure that expired items are excluded from available inventory & materials subject for retest are hold till confirming its quality.
- Assist in equipment & instruments calibration & maintenance to ensure the accuracy of testing & results while complying with related specifications & SOPs.
- Coordinate & effectively execute CAPAs while ensuring on time implementation.
- Perform right & timely documentation for Change Controls, Deviations, Incidents, CAPA, OOT, Risk Assessments, in view to regulatory guidelines & expectations.
- Provide periodical reports with appropriate analysis regarding all raw materials functions updates as per superior instruction and work needs to ensure effective & accurate updated records.
- Fulfill other related tasks as asked by management and as arising from the business.
B.Sc. degree in Pharmaceutical Science or in Science.
Years of Experience:
23 February 2021
Application End Date:
28 February 2021