Following up the production plan and assurance of quality according to cGMP, GDP, SOP’s & BPR.
Acquire basic upgradable knowledge about cGMP, GDP, WHO, ISO 9001, ISO 14001,
ISO 45001 to meet the required Quality.|
• Check the availability of production requirements (BPR, Materials,
Headcount & machines) to achieve the required plan.
• Review of all documents during all processes to assure applying of Good
• Issue and update (SOP’s, BPR & Job description, etc…) to meet GDP
• Train of Shift Leader on all section documents to achieve cGMP and GDP
• Evaluate all employees on understanding all documents to enhance their
• Attend and share in any trials done in his section on new (products,
materials, Ideas), troubleshooting and Validation to enhance processes.
B.Sc. Degree in Pharmacy science
Years of Experience:
5 June 2022
Application End Date:
5 July 2022
Prod - Preparation