New products development, current products re-development and production batches trouble shooting. Evaluation of suppliers either for active or inactive materials. Follow up requirements of dosage forms as per guidelines.
• Data collection and gathering on active pharmaceutical ingredients ,excipients and products from references and pharmacopeias for stability, incompatibility and any special requirement regarding intended dosage forms to be developed.
• Prepare practical trials as per recommended by senior specialist and products development manager and follow the prepared trials of each dosage forms.
• Reporting observations based on criteria of different dosage form to support selection of proposed formula.
• Report the preparation procedure followed in successful trials to support designing of critical steps.
• Sharing in trouble shooting process of production batches of Pharco products (either in our site or for out-sourced products) to guarantee complying finished product specifications with the required specifications.
Bachelor of Pharmaceutical
Years of Experience:
22 May 2022
Application End Date:
20 June 2022
R&D - Technology