Medical Representative - Dokki
Responsible for promoting the company’s medical products to selected HCPs at assigned territories in full understanding and implementation of compliance rules and regulations. He/she will handle individual customer visits and group presentations, materials and events, competitor activities, as well as provision of requested reports and feedbacks.
1. Promote the company’s products to healthcare professionals to demonstrate the value that our products provide to the patients/customers.
2. Achieve agreed on calls, coverage, and frequency targets through face to face and meetings and manage the delivery of customer-centric activities.
3. Follow-up with HCP (physicians, pharmacists, paramedical assistant) and gather feedback and inquiries regarding their experience with Pharco products.
4. Provide scientifically/medically-approved information to HCP on Pharco products, e.g. efficacy, tolerability, and drug interactions.
5. Discuss updated guidelines and clinical trials related to Pharco’s products to help physicians make the best decisions.
6. Update the customer list regularly considering customer segmentation and targeting.
7. Ensure consistent sales growth and the achievement of sales targets in the assigned territory.
8. Share market feedback with the marketing team towards customer-centric campaigns.
9. Monitor the activities of the competitors on the field to report to the management and propose or recommend appropriate activities.
10. Explore new business opportunities while maintaining the existing ones.
11. Develop, maintain, and retain a solid business relationship with key opinion leaders (KOLs) and key decision-makers (KDMs).
12. Maintain the highest level for both medical and product knowledge along with other competitor’s data.
Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy, Veterinary, or Science
Years of Experience:
31 March 2021
Application End Date:
15 April 2021
SO - Sales