Raw Material Control Specialist
Coordinate & execute raw material lab activities including testing of incoming material consignments, periodic testing of current material stock, new raw material supplier inspections in accordance with pre-established material specification & analysis methods.
samples & effectively conduct raw materials tests that comply with
- Collect samples according to updated sampling practice and ensure
protection of bulk raw materials from contamination.
- Prepare & monitor chemical reagents & standards & follow up the consumption of chemicals, glasses…etc. to maintain accurate lab inventories & ensure continuous availability.
- Collect individual test result & issue raw material certificates of
analysis (COA) & ensure proper archiving & traceability for raw data,
test print out & any other relevant documentation.
- Check received raw material containers for integrity & identity
& check shipping documentation to ensure completeness & compliance
with PBI specification.
- Review periodically raw material database to ensure that expired items
are excluded from available inventory & materials subject for retest are
hold till confirming its quality.
- Assist in equipment & instruments calibration & maintenance to
ensure the accuracy of testing & results while complying with related
specifications & SOPs.
- Coordinate & effectively execute CAPAs while ensuring on time
- Perform right & timely documentation for Change Controls,
Deviations, Incidents, CAPA, OOT, Risk Assessments, in view to regulatory
guidelines & expectations.
B.Sc. degree in Science with relevant experience.
Years of Experience:
25 November 2021
Application End Date:
31 December 2021
QC - Raw Material Control