Receive, coordinate & execute OD activities including: Structuring Analysis, job descriptions, recruitment and selection, training & development, careers development & succession plans, performance management, and HR Development Projects to ensure effective, efficient, and continuous development of company employees, improve organizational performance & capabilities to meet expected company vision, strategies & objectives and promote company culture as well.
- Prepare & coordinate Organization Management related activities including: Update, maintain company organizational structure, to ensure effective updated identification of responsibilities, objectives, requirements and competencies of the functions.
- Execute & coordinate the process of recruitment as per approved structure & manpower plan, proposing the most suitable methodology in coordination with Superior starting from publishing recruitment ads till vacancy fulfillment & maintain database updated to acquire new highly skilled professionals for the right position that meet company needs, expectations, internal culture and values.
- Design & update related training matrix and plan, communicate with managers to define employees training needs based on priority, build data base of approved training providers, prepare & update training calendar, perform needed coordination’s for training execution internal and/or external to ensure the right investment on staff to guarantee development of their knowledge and skills aiming the improvement of their performance.
- Design the process of performance management systems & conduct orientation sessions about the performance management cycle procedures, follow up evaluations and enforce feedback. Collect, analyze & coordinate the performance appraisal local system results on timely manner to ensure effective performance management process.
- Design & collect the performance evaluation feedback received from managers with recommendations and comments. Execute approved succession plans & career development actions to improve the professional career development.
- Prepare, maintain & develop policies and procedures concerning HR Development aligned with company & corporate. Attend internal & external audits and perform retainable archiving for documents, applied forms and SOPs to guarantee effective, continuous improvement of human resources development activities and compliance with related standards.
- Provide periodical reports with appropriate analysis regarding all OD functions updates, prepare presentations and develop surveys as per superior instruction and work needs to ensure effective, accurate updated records for management following-up and decision making.
- Fulfill other related tasks as asked by management and as arising from the business.
Bachelor Degree in any relevant field of education
HR Diploma Holders are preferred
Years of Experience:
17 November 2022
Application End Date:
6 December 2022
HR - Organization Development