District Manager _ Upper Egypt
"To achieve agreed sales and performance targets for the area through leadership, management, direction, and coaching of the sales team in the territory. Detailed Responsibilities:"
the company’s sales objectives and market share growth within agreed budgets
and timescales – through effective leadership of the sales team. |
2. Consolidate reported feedback to plan for a customized action plan in
cooperation with the team.
3. Manage the business relationship with different stakeholders towards
achieving company objectives.
4. Develop, maintain, and retain a solid business relationship with HCPs in
his territory with well-defined development plans for key customers.
5. Guide and coach the sales team to improve their efficiency through
unlocking hidden potentiality.
6. Ensure effective management of the sales team including training and
personal development in terms of ongoing training, coaching, and counseling
through regular field visits.
7. Provide the HR team with a recommendation for high calibers for hiring
field force team.
| Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy, Veterinary, or Science|
Years of Experience:
30 September 2021
Application End Date:
20 October 2021
SO - Sales