Product Manager - Cairo
Responsible for identifying customer needs, trends, and marketing opportunities, analyze marketing and competitor data, create the annual brand plan for assigned products, execute approved brand plan and strategy to meet current
a business strategy for assigned products across different products lifecycle
2. Develop different promotional activities (digital or non-digital).
3. Ensure proper implementation of the field force on using the promotional
4. Assess product performance as per IMS data, analyze competitor data, and
identify customer insights to develop a customer-centric comprehensive
5. Ensure the highest level of alignment with the sales team towards setting
6. Develop, maintain, and retain a solid business relationship with key
opinion leaders (KOLs).
7. Close follow-up with the concerned stakeholders of the product
portfolio, ensuring a timely release of products.
8. Drive motivation of sales force towards brand aspiration (cycle and
9. Partner with the Medical Department to optimize brand performance
through best in class medico-marketing practices.
10. Create and manage a rich pipeline of external vendors.
11. Ensure that all product materials are compliant with both the company’s
identity and medical guidelines.
| Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy, Veterinary, or Science|
Years of Experience:
30 September 2021
Application End Date:
31 October 2021
SO - Marketing