Accounts Payable Specialist - Accountant
Doing all related activities related to accounts payable in the form of various types of payments to the company and expenditures whether sales, managerial, industrial, transactional or any settlements related to ensuring the efficiency of payments within the company.
- Issuing checks to local suppliers after
completing required documents.
- Preparing reports related to Scientific
office expenses (transportation, tools or gifts) before issuing checks.
- Preparing reports related to Projects’
expenses before issuing checks.
- Reviewing outsourced workers’ expenses
before issuing checks.
- Preparing reports related to hotel and
restaurant bookings and issuing checks.
- Preparing reports related to Car Rentals
and issuing related checks.
- Preparing reports related to
transportation and travel allowances whether internally or externally.
- Issuing monthly checks to periodic
maintenance and calibration contractors.
- Issuing checks to Shipping companies after
- Issuing advance payments to suppliers and
- Issuing monthly checks to settle
Electricity, Water and Gas bills.
- Issuing checks to toll manufacturing
- Preparing reports related to local
suppliers and advance payments and matching them with the general ledger
B.Sc. Degree in Finance /Accounting or any related
Years of Experience:
30 September 2021
Application End Date:
14 October 2021