Medical Representative - Nasr City
Responsible for promoting the company’s medical products to selected HCPs at assigned territories in full understanding and implementation of compliance rules and regulations. He/she will handle individual customer visits and group presentations, materials and events, competitor activities, as well as provision of requested reports and feedbacks.
the company’s products to healthcare professionals to demonstrate the value
that our products provide to the patients/customers.|
2. Achieve agreed on calls, coverage, and frequency targets through face to
face and meetings and manage the delivery of customer-centric
3. Follow-up with HCP (physicians, pharmacists, paramedical assistant) and
gather feedback and inquiries regarding their experience with Pharco
4. Provide scientifically/medically-approved information to HCP on Pharco
products, e.g. efficacy, tolerability, and drug interactions.
5. Discuss updated guidelines and clinical trials related to Pharco’s
products to help physicians make the best decisions.
6. Update the customer list regularly considering customer segmentation and
7. Ensure consistent sales growth and the achievement of sales targets in
the assigned territory.
8. Share market feedback with the marketing team towards customer-centric
9. Monitor the activities of the competitors on the field to report to the
management and propose or recommend appropriate activities.
10. Explore new business opportunities while maintaining the existing
11. Develop, maintain, and retain a solid business relationship with key
opinion leaders (KOLs) and key decision-makers (KDMs).
12. Maintain the highest level for both medical and product knowledge along
with other competitor’s data.
| Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy, Veterinary, or Science|
Years of Experience:
13 October 2021
Application End Date:
31 October 2021
SO - Sales