Manufacturing Excellence Specialist
Follow-up Plant’ day-to-day operations in terms of manufacturing excellence process to ensure work processes are implemented as designed complying with established policies, processes, procedures, & Manufacturing excellence Plans (Operating Hours – Down time Schedule – Lines Capacity – Manpower count)
- Full understanding of Pharmaceutical production processes.
- Managing the Lean Manufacturing Process to ensure efficiencies across Plant’ production lines and improve work flow.
- Collaborating with production teams to develop and implement process controls and efficiency improvements.
- Using engineering principles & critical thinking to investigate and troubleshoot product or production issues.
- Developing Preventive and corrective actions, solutions, and improvements.
- Creating working procedures & work schedules for different production lines easily controllable and feasible taking into consideration scheduled Down Time.
- Bachelor Degree of Industrial or Production Engineering.
- Relevant experience/ awareness in lean manufacturing & process improvement.
- Excellent analytical & planning and organizing skills. (MS. Office is a must)
Years of Experience:
1 August 2023
Application End Date:
7 October 2023